Are you given opportunities to step out and step up in new ways? Do you see areas around you that need help? Is God calling you to something specific to do?
Here are some posts I’d suggest reading first.
- To mentor or not to mentor-just do it! https://sejanashines.com/2016/10/29/to-mentor-or-not-to-mentor-just-do-it/
Click below for blog posts relating to growth through service and leadership opportunities
Examples of different ways I have grown.
Leading others can provide accountability and your dependence on Christ rather than yourself. May these posts encourage you to trust in the One who knew you even before you were formed in your mother’s womb.
- Parenting. https://sejanashines.com/2019/01/27/why-do-you-talk-so-much/
- As a former US Army Soldier. https://sejanashines.com/2018/11/12/veterans-day-whatever-it-takes/
- Missions in Cambodia. https://sejanashines.com/2019/07/06/pray-for-cambodian-youth-conference-in-november/
- IF:Gathering. https://sejanashines.com/2019/02/09/ifgathering2019-session-1-of-3/
- Hosting worship in our home. https://sejanashines.com/2019/02/06/hosting-christian-worship-at-home/
- Foster Care. https://sejanashines.com/2018/07/13/top-10-benefits-from-doing-foster-care/
- Homeschool. https://sejanashines.com/2018/06/11/youve-decided-to-homeschool-now-what/
- Vacation Bible School. https://sejanashines.com/2019/06/25/vbs-thoughts-from-a-first-time-director-part-1-5/
- Leading worship. https://sejanashines.com/2018/07/11/a-thankful-perspective/
categories: missions, discipleship, leadership, mentoring