Longing for solid food not milk? Fruit of the Holy Spirit. Spiritual gifts for the body.
Here are some posts I’d suggest reading first.
- To mentor or not to mentor-just do it! https://sejanashines.com/2016/10/29/to-mentor-or-not-to-mentor-just-do-it/
- The Refinement Process (Video from talk at Women’s Conference). https://sejanashines.com/2019/06/27/dongshin-womens-ezer-conference-2019-session-3/
Want to read the blog posts as they are published? Click here!
categories: missions, discipleship, leadership
Check out these last 3 published posts below!
- Dealing With Conflict - I'm struggling with showing up in the world and using my voice but in the right way. I was trying my best to avoid conflict but it happened anyway. In this blog I share with you what happened, how I'm looking to God to see what He did and how He provides the answer even today. Check out this great resource inside on conflict!!! I hope it is as helpful to you as it was to me. Let me know!Continue reading Dealing With Conflict
- Make That Change - "Make That Change" is how Michael Jackson finished his song "Man in the Mirror." I love that song. To me it talks about the value of personal responsibility but I'd like to add that as Christians, we must first go to God. Now I know that God and His words have been taken out of context as well as our actions (or inactions) in history to choose our way verses God's way. Those decisions have caused ripple effects of pain and death all around the world for generations. As I try to look at the entirety of the Bible, I can see how God has indeed provided the Way for us to live in these times today, however difficult they are. Please let me know if I've twisted the Truth of God or hold it high in this latest blog post, which is what I always aim to do. I hope this encourages you in some way to continue to go to the Lord in prayer. He is already working throughout these difficult times and may we continue to trust in Him following His lead to love as He has loved us. Continue reading Make That Change
- Open For Conversations invitation - We all know there is a lot going on in America these days. We are a hurting nation. I’ve been doing a lot of listening and praying as I’m watching and forming my thoughts. I’ve been feeling like I wanted to say more than I’ve already said here and here. As a Christian, I wantContinue reading Open For Conversations invitation