Longing for solid food not milk? Fruit of the Holy Spirit. Spiritual gifts for the body.
Here are some posts I’d suggest reading first.
- To mentor or not to mentor-just do it! https://sejanashines.com/2016/10/29/to-mentor-or-not-to-mentor-just-do-it/
- The Refinement Process (Video from talk at Women’s Conference). https://sejanashines.com/2019/06/27/dongshin-womens-ezer-conference-2019-session-3/
Want to read the blog posts as they are published? Click here!
categories: missions, discipleship, leadership
Check out these last 3 published posts below!
- Seminary Summary – Semester 4 - I thought it would be good to keep a record of my seminary journey so that I could look back and see an overview of what God has done in me through this time. Also, I share because I know others might be wondering what it’s like being in seminary or attending Truett so here’s…
- God does not leave us alone. Sermon from John 14:23-29 - This sermon given on 22 May 2022 was a gentle reminder that God does not leave us alone. I try to compare God’s actions with my actions as a leader and as a parent to help reason that the Lord does indeed care for and provide for us even though there are so many things…
- Restored to Follow Jesus. Sermon from John 21:1-19 - Using examples from my life and questions for you to reflect and consider- I reason that God has uniquely pursued us that we may choose to follow Him. How will you respond to this invitation? This blog post has a video of my sermon (but the whole service can be seen via Facebook on the…