Longing for solid food not milk? Fruit of the Holy Spirit. Spiritual gifts for the body.
Here are some posts I’d suggest reading first.
- To mentor or not to mentor-just do it! https://sejanashines.com/2016/10/29/to-mentor-or-not-to-mentor-just-do-it/
- The Refinement Process (Video from talk at Women’s Conference). https://sejanashines.com/2019/06/27/dongshin-womens-ezer-conference-2019-session-3/
Want to read the blog posts as they are published? Click here!
categories: missions, discipleship, leadership
Check out these last 3 published posts below!
- Are we free? Exodus 15:22-27 - Watch my 10 minute mini-sermon exploring the question, “Are we free?” from Exodus 15:22-27. Are we free? A message from Exodus 15:22-27 Exodus 7 – plagues Exodus 12 – first Passover with the blood of a perfect lamb Exodus 12:33-36 – plunder the Egyptians Exodus 12:30 – a lot of death (and sadness) Exodus 14…
- Seminary (first) Semester 1 – Overall Summary - Going back to school for Seminary, I wanted to document my experience along the way. These updates might be useful for those thinking of going to Seminary, those checking out George W. Truett Theological Seminary as a school, or have been following my journey in life and ministry. You can look for, at minimum, one…
- Home garden progress and life lessons - Fruit. Results. We want it but how do we get it? Sometimes we do all the right things and we are excited! Then, an unexpected setback occurs and we lose a little bit of our zeal. It’s just not the same. Things get a bit real. We realize this is actually a lot of work…