Longing for solid food not milk? Fruit of the Holy Spirit. Spiritual gifts for the body.
Here are some posts I’d suggest reading first.
- To mentor or not to mentor-just do it! https://sejanashines.com/2016/10/29/to-mentor-or-not-to-mentor-just-do-it/
- The Refinement Process (Video from talk at Women’s Conference). https://sejanashines.com/2019/06/27/dongshin-womens-ezer-conference-2019-session-3/
Want to read the blog posts as they are published? Click here!
categories: missions, discipleship, leadership
Check out these last 3 published posts below!
- Bible Time & Worship Episode 26 – GOd’s Grace - It’s the last day of school here before Spring Break for the DoDEA Pacific West schools! Our children completed their 6th week of school online today here in Daegu and they are really looking forward to having a break from their studies. Today’s episode is an encouragement from Paul to the church (of Ephesus) fromContinue reading Bible Time & Worship Episode 26 – GOd’s Grace
- Bible Time & WOrship Episode 25 – Help My Unbelief - Have you read anywhere in the Bible when someone says, “I believe, help my unbelief!” It’s in there in the book of Mark. This boy’s father had a belief, but he was saying it’s not enough. Help me increase my belief in you Lord! Personally, I doubt too but I recognize who God is andContinue reading Bible Time & WOrship Episode 25 – Help My Unbelief
- Bible Time & Worship Episode 24 – Psalms Worship 2 - Thank you God for all that we have and have been given. It is definitely spring here and the cherry blossoms are in bloom in Daegu. It is so beautiful. Thank you God for beauty. Today we simply read Psalms 94, 95, 96 & 99 and sung a song of worship in between each Psalm.Continue reading Bible Time & Worship Episode 24 – Psalms Worship 2