Longing for solid food not milk? Fruit of the Holy Spirit. Spiritual gifts for the body.
Here are some posts I’d suggest reading first.
- To mentor or not to mentor-just do it! https://sejanashines.com/2016/10/29/to-mentor-or-not-to-mentor-just-do-it/
- The Refinement Process (Video from talk at Women’s Conference). https://sejanashines.com/2019/06/27/dongshin-womens-ezer-conference-2019-session-3/
Want to read the blog posts as they are published? Click here!
categories: missions, discipleship, leadership
Check out these last 3 published posts below!
- Seminary Summary – Semester 2 - Continuing my documentation of seminary,* this is a remembrance of Semester 2. (Semester 1 overview is here.) The YouTube video is shorter and what follows below are the major highlights that happened for me since the end of the Spring Semester through the end of my Summer Semester. The Fall semester (Semester 3 for me)…
- I didn’t get the job - I knew it was a long shot, but I did it anyway. I interviewed for the position because I didn’t want to limit God. I ran across the video I recorded as I was walking into the building to go and interview. This was on June 30, 2021. I thought, well at the very least,…
- Pulpit Supply Preaching - I’m thankful for the opportunities to pray about, prepare for, and deliver God’s Word to God’s people. If you know me at all, you know how I care about the Lord and living out what I/we preach in our day to day life. May every part of my life reflect You well, oh Lord, my…