Longing for solid food not milk? Fruit of the Holy Spirit. Spiritual gifts for the body.
Here are some posts I’d suggest reading first.
- To mentor or not to mentor-just do it! https://sejanashines.com/2016/10/29/to-mentor-or-not-to-mentor-just-do-it/
- The Refinement Process (Video from talk at Women’s Conference). https://sejanashines.com/2019/06/27/dongshin-womens-ezer-conference-2019-session-3/
Want to read the blog posts as they are published? Click here!
categories: missions, discipleship, leadership
Check out these last 3 published posts below!
- What do you want me to do for you - What do you want from God? Wow. What a question. Here is the text but as you read it, ask yourself, do you think that Jesus DID NOT KNOW what the man wanted? Of course he knew. So… Why did He ask him, “What do you want me to do for you?” If Jesus askedContinue reading What do you want me to do for you
- Thankful for a great first day TEFL Journey - Thank you for your prayers; my first day of teaching English to Korean adults here in Korea went great! I enjoyed every moment, even though it was my first time to prepare for and teach this type of class. I shared with the class that I hope to be able to help refugees and other person’sContinue reading Thankful for a great first day TEFL Journey
- Unexpected Journey part 2 - It’s August 2020, and I realized I never shared what happened with our family trip to Cambodia. So many things happened that were unexpected and pretty heartbreaking to me. However, God had a plan that involved more than just what I wanted to do and what I was sure he was opening doors for. GodContinue reading Unexpected Journey part 2